regards

Prashant Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Can you please let us know the background for this request. In GTS, the messages are all sequence of activities. It's not the normal message output types that we have in R/3.

So, retriggering is not possible for all kind of messages(Activity sequences has to be closed).

I assume you would like to retrigger the initial declaration message once you receive an error from the customs for the declaration.

In such cases, it will be best to manually recheck and correct the document. And then retrigger the message manually.

Let us know your thoughts.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhilipan,  Thanks for having a look on my request . We have a requirement , where due to some SAP note implemetation M2020 is blocked with activity code '2', EXEA4. and response 212 is not recieved .  As per the business requirment we need to create a z report to fetch all such occurenceses  of M2020. We have to change the activeity code nto equal to 2 and send the message from GTS to Custom agencyes .  Request you to please help me with some implementation procedure for this. Thanks a  lot Regards  Prashant