cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm notification-Deletion Flag automatically set in QMEL Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SAP 4.6C Version.

Issue:The Deletion Indicator X is set in QMEL Table For the notifications without deletion flag set.

When the user changes or process the notifications ie in OSNO(Outstanding Notification) status,the deletion indicator X  is set in Table QMEL.

Im unable to find the reson for auto update of deletion indicator and unable to deselect the deletion flag in the notification if the indicator is set on the table.

Please advice me how this deletion indicator is set automatically .

BR,

Sid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Mr. Fire Fighter, system will not set deletion indicator automatically in the standard flow. This could be because of some development.

Please check the developments done on the notifications.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds like the work of a user exit.  I'd run it in debug and see where it is setting the flag.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF,

Thanks for your input.Did you get any inputs regarding the same.Please update on the same.

@Maheswaran-I could not find any recent develeopments for this progam.

BR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Fire Fighter mentioned that if he faced the problem, he would have debugged the coding to find the reason.

So, debug the coding of notification & see the issue with help of ABAP consultants.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would I have any updates?

Maybe you misunderstood my previous reply.

I said   "This sounds like the work of a user exit.  I'd run it in debug and see where it is setting the flag."

That means that if this was MY issue, I would run this in debug looking to see what set the flag because I believe it to be a user exit or some type of development that is doing it.

I wasn't indicating that I would actually run this in debug for you and test it!  I'm not on your system and any developments you have wouldn't be in my system!!

So I'm not sure what you were expecting from me.

FF