cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obligatory node 'E1OILKV' missing, Not getting'12'Status fromR/3 to XI Port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending the Customer Master Data from R/3 to XI. I enhanced the Idoctype OILDEB06 to ZOILDEB06. I am getting the message code status as 03. "Data sent to the Port". But if i execute the the Report RBDMOIND. It is not moving to status 12. "Despatch Ok".

I Got the error message in the tRFC as "Obligatory node 'E1OILKV' missing in the structure".

I am able to see the structure E1OILKV in the IDoc with data. But why this error is coming.

Could any one can help on this Issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Idoc is going to the Recieving End only till the General View and Company Code view. E1OILKV Segment comes under the Sales View. Since Sales view is not changed it is not capturing the Change Pointers. If Sales view is avilable in the Idoc it is not going to the XI Port. tRFC gives the error.

We checked for other Idocs Which were enhanced. Those other IDocs{example Cost center,Vendor Idocs} are going.

I tried to send the Standard Idoc OILDEB without the Enhancements. It is going to the XI Port. Once i Send the OILDEB06 With Enhancements. It gives that error.Obligatory node 'E1OILKV' missing in the structure. As i already said, I am able to see Data in this segment using the Idoc editor. But not fully moved to the Configured XI Port.

Thanks,

Venkat.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venkat

just try to load the idoc meata data in xi and check it out