cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS SPL BLOCK IS NOT GETTING CLEAR

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to GTS,Please help me to solving below issue,

One of the partner is blocked due SPL check in SAP GTS, we have released that block manually,

but still document is showing  SPL block.

Note:after release we have not done any Address changes in ECC.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Which release of GTS are you working?

Can you please check if there was a manual change in address of the partner in the document. Go to table VBPA and check the field ADRDA for the ship to partner of the document.

Please check if its "E".

And also check if you have "Take Past check results into account" is enabled in the control settings.

if so, please have a look at Note 1740795 - Incorrectly take past SPL Screening results into account

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Problem Got Solved, Thank You.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please post what was the issue and how it got resolved.. am new to GTS so it would be helpful for me if you share.

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

We are using  GTS 10.0,

Yes Your Right, User has changed the Address in the Sales order number, and Generated new address number in VBPA table but how its related to SPL check, could please explain in detail on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Under control settings for SPL, you will find a field called "Check logic for docs"- You will have it as "New Check of changed addresses".

So whenever there is a change in the address SPL check will run. And this is the best approach. No issues with that.

This will make sure if someone manually changes the address of the Partner in the document as a denied party. System will still catch it.

Do let us know incase of any other queries.

Regards

Dhilipan