cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling WSDL from SAP Business Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've generated some flow's using the SAP Business Connector. Is it possible for these flows to be exposed so that a .Net client can access them?

I can see the compose .WSDL but seam to get an error 'DiscoCodeGenerator unable to initialize code generation'...

Has anyone done this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

as far as I know there is no direct support of .NET for the SAP BC (i.e. client libraries exist for Java, VB or C++ as far as I remember; anybody, please comment if I'm wrong).

This leaves you in essence with plain http calls (check BC developer guide). If you have simple fields you could just use a direct POST along with specifying the variable names. Depending on the output of the service you could use the output templates to convert it back into something that you can interpret.

The best way is probably to translate the values into XML messages. In case you want to generate a web service, you can also use the generated WSDL. However, beware, that the BC can only create a WSDL for a single BC service (not as you would expect to create a WSDL for a single webservice with multiple methods/BC services).

Hope this helps, harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Absolutely. In version 4.7 of the BC, select your flow then go to the menu bar: Compose -> Generate WSD.

I have done several of these successfully.