Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Sale Return Create for one line item

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create  a sale order of four line item and deliver it and bill to customer but after few days we come to know that we send over quantity to customer then we create a return with reference to billing documents. During return delivery order we deleate other item thats already correct and affected item i adjust during in sale order. we deliver it and PGI but when we try to billing documents there are four item and now we can;t deleate it. i try but system create billing for all of these material but we required only one item that i create for return delivery. kindly help how i can create billing for one item.

Regards

Muhammad Arif kHAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the screen prints which might help you:

Return Order Creation - Go to VA01: Click on the Item Selection as shown

Select Only the required items as shown:

Now your Return Order becomes available only with your relevant items - Followed by Return Deliver Only Relevant items.

then when you do billing (Not sure why you require Billing for sending Replacements) Refer the Returns Order as thats the standard - It will also have only relevant Items.

Please ket me know for any further clarification.

regards

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear RAJ K,

i know  you are hundred % right but my user already cross this process and now he is at position where  billing documents  pending so at this stage you have any solution then please inform me.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, even at this stage please follow the below screen print while creating the Billing doc:

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohd. Araf,

You haven't confirmed as if the Billing is Order or Delivery related. Let's consider if it's Delivery related then why don't you change Billing Qty. Indicator in VTFL (Copy Control from Delivery to Billing) as 'D' in which the system will determine as if which only delivered quantity should be copied to your Billing document. Please do try this and lemme know your feedback. Thanks and have a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

Please check the below link which explains your query very clearly. Refer the 3rd point in Process Flow carefully.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/55fe90545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

and refer this also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/55fe90545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Bhavin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohd. Araf,

Please confirm as if Return Billing is Order Related or Delivery Related, as righly suggested by ' MoazzaM ' make it Delivery Related so that the system automatically proposes the items from Delivery Order when you create Billing Documents. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your return billing document are you creating this with reference to return order or return delivery? Try to create it with reference to return delivery and also try not to delete the line items in return order but put reason of rejection for those items which you want to delete. Test this and update.

Thank$