cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Certification Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am planning to do SRM certification.When I checked about the available certification details, I found that two Certification are available for SAP SRM.

1. C_SRM_72 – SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2

and

2. P_SRM_71 – SAP Certified Application Professional - Supplier Relationship Mgt. with SAP SRM7.0 EHP 1...

Query: I have around 3 years of Experience in SAP SRM. Which certification would be more suitable for my profile. Am I eligible for Application Professional Certification?.... or I need to give Application Associate Certification Exam.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushant Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Professional Certification course will cover questiones related to Business scenarios and Basic fundamentals which you have experienced during your implementaion or support experience. Associate level questions will come straight from SRM 210,270 pdf.

There is no criteria for Certification except if you are engaged with some organisation than you must have completed 1 year in that organisation.

After 3 yrs of experience, You can appear for Professional Certification. My suggestion will be to go for Associate first and than Professional in next 1 year.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Which exam code is recommended to go with?

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanna,

You want to go for Associate or Professional ?

Best Regards,

Anil