Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTI configuration ECC to PI

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We need to do RTI file submission to HMRC site UK.

Could you anyone please guide me steps,prerequisites and configuration in ECC to PI please.

ECC 6.0 EHP4,

PI 7.0

E-Filing GB 1.0 25

SAP_HR 604 SP 62

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga and Zameer,

we have the configurations as per the given link.

we have to create the configuration for interfaces.

when we tried to configure the interface in PI system we got a stuck.

we could not get the Namespace value http://sap.com/xi/E-FILING_GB/2011 as given in the SNOTE 1808938  in the input help. it is showing http://sap.com/xi/E-FILING_GB/2006.

we have SAP_BASIS 7.01, the snote has the configuration for SAP_BASIS 7.02 hence it could be the reason why we are unable to get the namespace?

but we could see the Namespaces in E-FILING GB window as below,

How to proceed now?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Have you imported the E-Filing GB 1.0 25 & SAP_HR 604 SP 62 SWCV in ESR from server . Did  you imported swcv like  Tools-> import design objects ?

Regards

Hari.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Yes we have imported the support packages for E-filing GB and SAP_HR 604 62 in PI system through tools-->import design objects.

now we have another issue.

We are unable to open Integration repository. it is showing "You Need to install Java Web start 1.4.2"

earlier it was working fine. this morining we got the message "Do you want to download the file Repository.jnpl". if i give 'save' or 'open' nothing happened.

I am new to PI, i don't know where to download the Java web start and resolve this. the java portal has many SEs version which one i need to download and install in my PC.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Install JDK 1.5 or higher version , it will solve your issue.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Hari.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I have installed jdk and i have done "reinitialization with force signing" then it has fixed. But should i do the same for production too?

The configuration issue is still there any clue plz?

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

AFAIK, Java Web start is for PI tools(ESR and ID). So, by now you should have been able to open production ESR and ID also. If you are still facing the error, please provide a screen shot.

Regards

Hari.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can I give "Re-initialization and force signing" in production environment?

i have given "Re-initialization and force signing" in DEV and QAS but i have read we should not give the the same for production environment.

The main issue is the name space is not available for RTI configuration. Please find attached screenshot in the document.

Please help to resolve this configuration issue as we have go live on this week.

Thanks a lot!

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Interface and name space are not visible because , you have to add the interface manually to GGMailbox_submission service .

Open business service GGMailbox_submission -> click on receiver tab and click on " + " to add a interface .

Regards

Hari.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks a lot!

We could see the name space in the input help and i have finished the fist configuration "HR_GB_EFO_EAS_OUT_13" however while configuring the "HR_GB_EFO_RESP_OUT" we are getting the attached image.

This step is not specified in the SAP document.

It is saying the receiver is already exists. should ignore the configuration?

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Click on reuse object option and give new receiver in it .

Regards

Hari.

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

We have Finished the the configuration even thogh SNOTE 1630586 have one more configuration for RTI(SNOTE 1808938 has for EAS,EPS,FAS configuration). should i do RTI too as per the note 1630586.

SAP replied we need to apply SAP_HR 600 SP 80 but we are in SAP_604 SP 62. Can i import through Tools-->Import Designed objects?

Please help me.

Regards,

Pradeep.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

I think SAP is asking for importing ESR objects (SWCV objevts) of SAP HR 600 SP 80.Please cross check once again.

Regards

Hari.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep kumar,

Hi Experts,

I also have to do the RTI file submission to HMRC UK site, which was already partially configured by someone but it was not working.

My doubt is I am not able to see the Outbound interface in the sender tab of Integration directory under Business System(ECC).

I checked in the SLD, the Software component version SAP HR 6.04 is already assigned to Business System. Can anybody tell me, do I need to add any other software component version to the Business System or I am missing any configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopi

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Are you facing this issue while configuring the scenario?

Ensure you have E-Filing GB 1.0 SP 25 patch 2  and SAP_HR 6.04 with at least SP 58 in your system.

just follow the SAP note 1808938 for the end to end RTI configuration.

Thanks and regards,

Pradeep

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your response.

Actually my issue is I am unable to see the Outbound Interface in the in the Sender Tab of Business System in Integration Directory.

If I am not wrong to achieve this we need to assign the Software Component to the Business System in SLD. Which I did but still not able to see the Outbound Interface assign to the Business System.

Could you please help me to achieve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopi

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please attach the screenshot, I will compare with my system. by the way  are you  PI 7.1 or PI 7.0 ?

Please check with other systems in your landscape and verify there also you got the same error.

Thanks,

Pradeep

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep kumar,

I am working on PI 7.3. This is the first time client implementing it. So, we are working on DEV system only.

The issue is resolved, now I can see the Outbound Interface. It was due to Cache I was unable to see the content, I asked them to restart the PI system and now it is working.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards,

Gopi

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

We have finished the configuration and we can submit the files to Government Gateway.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!!

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please go through SAP Note 1808938   HMRC  RTI.

Thanks,

Naga

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the below doc will help you if not already read.

http://scn.sap.com/people/vasanthkumar.s2/blog/2009/03/19/e-filing-gb-configuration

Regards,

Zameer