Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush Order and status 51

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When a user created a rush order with 10 line items, and as it has to create the automatic delivery, it created and at the same time it has created an    Idoc.
  2. Now delivery created successfully, but the resulting idoc has status 51.

Upon my search found the two types of messages issued while processing the RO which I could see from the data records in Idocs.

1. V.1260

2. V.1609

Now as per the OSS notes - 424286 - if RO is created and the delivery is partial, we will recieve this message and as per this Idoc was in 51.

Now the user wants the status of the idoc to be changed somehow.

I have suggested BD87, but if used this tcode, system would create yet another document ( I am bit confused, is it so?) and which he dont want.

Now how to fix this in first place?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Now the user wants the status of the idoc to be changed somehow." - from this i understand you want to change the status of this particular IDoc from 51 without reprocessing it, since the document has already been manually created.

if thats the case, use program RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS in SA38 and change the status from 51 to 68.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinath,

This is amazing, I wanted exactly this.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

IDOC status 51 -Application document not posted means ,some where Idoc has failed .Please check once again your settings .Not sure which settings failed also .

Thanks,

Naren

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If idoc has some settings problem, in that case everyday I would have recieved few more failed idocs.

but it is not the case. It happend only in that perticular instance, and I am sure there should be a fault in the way it was processed, but not the system failure.