cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Strategy for condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way by which the condition records for pricing will automatically be blocked when any user creates it through VK11 or VK31.

I find that the processing status has to be entered manually during creation of the same.If the user does not enter it then the pricing condition record is automatically released and it will reflect in the Sales Order or Billing.

Can this be done ??.If so how is it possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

Transaction variant i.e; SHD0 will not work for multiple line items maintenance in VK11, i think you should go for this enhancement at Include MV13AF0R and Form RV13A_KSCHL_SCHNELL. Apply the logic with the help of your ABAPER and set KBSTAT as Blocked by Default while Condition Record Maintenance. Hope it helps. Thanks, do update with your findings.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard we have to put block status manually but you can try by defaulting it with some condition record user exit or you can also try it with screen variant in SHD0. Save the condition record with default value and make this field output only. Try with these both processes and update your findings.

Thank$

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

instead of that why don't you give only Display( VK13) to the respective users with the help of your BASIS team

Try and update your feedback.

Regards,

Krishna.