cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currenly Working In SAP PI How do I learn the configuration and PI Module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am currently working in SAP PI module on a support project for monitoring the channels in RWB, through IFR, but as respect to learning the configuration i am on nil, I dont have any source to learn PI, thus just browsing the net and searching the solutions, As currently dont have any issues to resolve and not much work ON PI, SO please guide me, how i will Overcome this issue, and please let me know any Training institute which can provide me Online Training.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Thanks For your Valuable suggestions, will implies these suggestions, and work toward it.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

I agree with Michal and Kishore. Probably you can go through the link mentioned below. One of the good documents published in recent times to understand the basics of SAP PI.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41766

Similarly there are many more blogs/wikis/docs in SCN with step by step explanation.

You can start reading it and try practicing scenarios in the sandbox or training system in your organization.

And if you have specific questions you can always post your queries in this forum. There are loads of people who are there to answer technical queries.

thanks and regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Best way to learn PI or anything in SAP is browising the net and serching the documents in SCN and posting your questions and use IDES or Teoest server t practice over there....already your in to PI no need of training .

Regards,

Kishore

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>how i will Overcome this issue, and please let me know any Training institute which can provide me Online Training.?

best one is SDN you have a few thousands of step by step scenarios on how to configure PI with all sorts of adapters, mappings, etc.

just start reading them and if possible implement on dev box of your PI,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk