cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip Inspection lot for specific vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I could not found the complete procedure to skip inspection lots for a specific vendor, I got some procedure to maintain this functionality as stated below.

1. In OQB7 QM System was maintained (ISO 9001, with cert., skip)

2. Dynamic Modification Rule was maintained

3. In material master (QM Proc. is activated, Control Key and Target QM System are maintained, 01 inspection type - Skips are allowed and automatic ud are activated)

4. In Quality Planning DMR and Vendor are assigned

Q1 What are the important parameters to skip lots for a given vendor in above settings

Q2 Are these settings are enough to skip the lots for a given vendor

Q3 For a given vendor how the QM System will be assigned

Please share complete step by step procedure to skip inspection lots for specific vendor.

Best regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

All your details are fine.

DMR - should be defined for lot level in the header data of the quality plan

remaining all other were maintained by you

try and revert back

thanks

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padeep,

Please maintain the existing vendor system and validity date in Q-info record (Qi01) in material,plant & vendor combination. so in that combination system will skip the lots(Stock will post directly to unrestricted) while GR.

OR

I u want to do with DMR,as Mr.saravanakumar said DMR - should be defined for lot level in the header data of the quality plan/inspection type level(in QM view)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your replies, the same I have already maintained in Quality Plan as well as in Material Master, Inspection Lot Skip is working for a Vendor, but the problem is DMR is not working, DMR I have maintained to skip 5 lots. Please advice.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

If u maintain the QM system settings,irrespective of settings in material master (inspection type,DMR) system will skip the lots.So please remove the ( In OQB7 QM System was maintained (ISO 9001, with cert., skip) skip tick mark and check again  for DMR.     

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is working fine as you suggested.

Thanks alot,

Pradeep.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

If you are basing skip lots on the vendor's QM system, I believe you must follow these steps:

1. Enter the required QM system for the material in the QM view of the material master (configure values in OQB7 if they are not there).

2. Enter the vendor's actual QM system in the q-info record or vendor master (configure values in OQB7 if they are not there)

3. Assign equivalency between vendor's actual system and the target system in the Material Master via OQB7

4.Specify in q-info record inspection control field "Inspection active, if vendor is not certified"

If you always want to skip lots for this vendor no matter what, ignore the QM systems and just set q-info record inspection control field to "X - no inspection"

*You use a DMR to determine skip lots based only on the quality level for a vendor (history of accepted and/or rejected inspection lots).