Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: SP12: EAM -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can anyone please help me understand the significance of the JOB below:

This seems to be a new job but not quite sure what is it for? For the sync of backend ECC users (including the FFIDs) I already have the Repository object Sync job running and not sure what the EAM Master Data Sync job would do additionally?

Many thanks.

Ronnie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding to Coleen..

This i sused in scenarios like..

in decentralized FF enviroment. you can change the validity on target system as well.

but that wont reflect in GRC.. to get the changed reflected you need to use that job.

But if u change in GRC system you dont need that job.

Regards,

Prasant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronnie,

this job is to sync the master data of firefighter IDs from the plug-in system (for decentralized firefighters) into GRC.

In the backend you define the firefighter ID role name which defines who is a valid firefigther. By running this job the information in the backend get synced and the firefighter ID is available in GRC.

Actually the job is looking who has the role assigned in the backend and define him as a firefighter ID.

Regards

Alessandro

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Ronnie

Based on the description it sounds like it came about due to decentralised Firefighter (SP10). Does the plug-in side contain NWBC access so you can do FF setup directly in plugin?

Sorry - I've lost access to  GRC 10 system so I can't confirm