cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel target group generation process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Unfortunately, we have a problem with one of our segmentation models.

What happened:

As the generation of one of the included target group lasted much too long we aborted the corresponding process (in transaction sm50) and consequently the job (in transaction sm37) has been aborted. We did this yesterday around noon.

If we open the segmentation model now in the WebUI the segmentation model is still locked and not editable. There is a message processed saying "Generation process in progress... please wait"

I assume that the generation process is not running, but there is still set a lock on the segmentation model... in transaction sm12 I cannot find any corresponding entry. Are there any other database table participated?

FYI: During last night several campaigns were executed via the campaign automation process. Some of the campaigns also used one of the included segments, but there occured no error.

What do I have to do to cancel the target group process somewhere in the backend in order to get the segmentation model editable again?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind Regards,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to fix the issue? what was the reason. I am facing same issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the benefit of others, I found the note below to fix the issue

1745761 - Segmentation model is locked and generation still running

Stpes to fix the issue

1. Go to Transaction CRMD_MKT_TOOLS.

2. In the Segment Builder section, select 'Reset the "Being Generated" status of a given Segmentation Model'.

3. Use the F4 help to locate the Segmentation Model.

4. Execute to reset the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry for my late response.

The solution which you provided is exactly the same which also solved our issue in August last year.

I forgot to update the solution here...

Best Regards,

Anne

Answers (0)