cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread not yet Approved !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCN Support People,

I have been Posted a question on SAP HCM ESS group yesterday and it says, it has to approve by a Moderator. But till now it hasn't approved by a moderator. I don't know how much time it will take for approval.  I should have get any notification whether my post is approved or rejected to go for other sources.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This question has been asked and answered several time in this forum.

Your content is in line to be approved by and SCN moderator. A notification will be sent to you after it has been reviewed. See

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Jason...

but is there any time line to approve it? if people ask a question with urgency and that is not approved by a moderator in time, that would effect the people who asked the question in any group.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's explained in the blog post I shared and on other threads about the same topic in this space (forum).

m4abrams
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I had posted a question on SCN in the SAP ICC space related to AAK tools and namespaces.
I haven't received any updates in my mail and no notifications have appeared in my profile.
How do I know if the question went through and it is awaiting moderation or if it was rejected?

I am kind of clueless here. I tried this thrice thinking it was a glitch and still ended up with the same issue. Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Starlet Abraham IGNORE this now. The post has been approved now.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Just in case, you can see all your content at scn.sap.com/content > hen select Authored or Participated from the filters on the left.

Answers (0)