Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN SSO Login Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

On Behailf of Some SCN Users,

They are getting below mentioned error,while logging in.(and unable to login)

Can any one help me out regarding this,

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - A fix was deployed yesterday that should have resolved any SSO issues on SCN. Can you give it a try again and let know what happens?

Thanks,

Jason

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I ended up putting in my S-ID and never saw the issue again, but I still have 2 Arch linux machines I can test out...however I am in San Francisco this week for TDMS10 & TDMS20, and I left those systems with compute cluster jobs of transcoding some blue rays; so resources are unavailable until those complete.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So interesting turn of events, my Reputation history is now empty and it looks like I am missing 2 pts from a Like that occurred on a document under the Security space.  It looks like the mission retained the Like that occurred.

Is this related or should I open a new thread?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Known and unrelated issue. Progress is being reported on this thread:

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Junk, however I will post over there...oddly enough the history has been restored.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have an odd issue also, but with Chrome I am not getting the certificate prompt it's like a cookie went stale :S   Switch over to IE and bam certificate prompt and I am logged in; however strangely enough Chrome on a Linux workstation is still functioning   

Any tests that I can perform to help solve the issue, it worked earlier for me today (EST timezone); can provide the public IP if needed to watch for my traffic, if needed.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Update, now my Linux system using Chromium is behaving just like the Windows Chrome; IE is still chugging right along....which is sad as I depend heavily upon the on the fly spell checking features of Chrom(ium)e... 

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - Does the problem persist? Please advise what browser and version you're using.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I faced similar problem yesterday.

what i did was

i closed the current browser and deleted cookies.

reopened and login worked.

Rgrds,

Jitendra