cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make actions visible based on the value in approval procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have copied the standard request for chagne SMCR to YMCR. In YMCR actions we want certain actions(for setting next statuses) to be controlled based on the value in the approval procedure block. The status field is in display only mode and we are using actions to control status changes. In the condition configuration we're not able to find the parameter to check the value in the approval procedure and to make actions visible based on that value. Is this available in standard or we have to go for a development?

Best regards,

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth!

If I understand you right you create new status. You need to set this status if approval procedure returns proper status.

Go to SAP Solution Manager/ Capabilities (Optional)/ Change Control Management/ Standard Configuration/ Change Request Management Framework/ Define status change depending on approval result

Best regards,

Yuliya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuliya,

Thanks for the help. My question was a bit different. Based on the value selected in the approval procedure (eg : procedure 1 or procedure 2) a particular set of actions should be visible from the action button. Means if procedure 1 is selected the actions should show one set of values and if procudeure 2 is selected the actions should have a different set of values.

We were able control this from condition configuration related to action profile from SPPFCADM.

Best Regards,

Prasanth O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I am nt sure this is posible via actions and conditions,

Try to control via BRF Blus workflow.

Thanks

Jansi