Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error : enter G/L account in me21n

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating procurement PO using me21n.

For one plant , when i enter other details and process order no. G/L account automatically comes. ok for that plant.

But For other plant , when i enter G/L process order no, G/L account is not getting determined automatically.i can select manually.however wants it to be automatically.

What might be the configuration missing ?

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

One more issue is there.when i create Transporter PO and put ' K ' as cost centre, i am getting error as " enter G/L account." what might be the reason? (Previous case as cost centre 'F' with process order consumption, issue solved.)

Sachin

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Please motivate people by giving points - when they solve your problem.

TO  your current issue - do the same check I have mentioned ( earlier case F and this case check for K)

Now why system  ask for GL account is , If account assigned like K, F etc , we need to know which account that cost need to hit basically DR entry to be passed . I generic case like W/o Account assigned , it will Dr the stock Account .

hope this helps

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Valuation group code in Account determination was missing.maintained.issue solved

Thanks

Sachin

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good .

Could you please close this ticket with status  Answered and P .

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

one issue is facing..plz guide.

sachin

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

valuation class is consumption based. it is ok.

In valuation class which transaction key needs to refer ?

sachin

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you kindly check the path mentioned

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

I believe its Account assigned PO .

In that case check Spro- MM- Account assignment - maintain account assignment  catg - check you assignment as in PO line item - check the account Account modifier (eg VBR) - check the same in OBYC - GBB- VBR- Val class(as in material Master) GL is maintained

hope this helps -R

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please see which Valuation class did you assign to your Material ( in MM02 ) and take that Valuation class and go to OBYC settings and check over there which G/L accounts ,you assigned over there .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

it is milk procurement PO for raw material from vendor.

where might be the relation between G/L account and plant configuraiton? when i enter process order no in ME21N , it is getting determined automatically for one plant .But not able to get for other plant ?

sachin

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Please provide your business requirement what type of PO you are trying to create in ME21N

is it Service or Material?

Also for MM related issues you can post the query in SAP ERP MM Forum.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

I think you should post your question here:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/logistics-mm

Thanks

Atul