Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Admin page is not displaying but requesting download

boobboo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a problem with my ITS, basically all the web pages function correctly, except the ITS admin page.

I use the URL, but the response I get back is a dialog asking me to save the web page called !.

After looking at this I think the scripts directory has been altered, and execute permission has been removed. But I am not entirely sure.

Any ideas or comments please reply.

Thanks

Chris aka BoobBoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is most likely solved by now, but we should follow up on the explanation:

If there is a dialog to save the web page called !.html it could mean a mismatch between WGate configuration information and the web server setup (it looks like you are using IIS).:

To test call service webrfc (/scripts/wgate/webrfc/!):

If that fails, it means:

- the URL that is called is wrong and without WGate Installation

- path SAP-WGate-Scripts is incorrect or missing

If service webrfc works but webgui fails:

- we have seen this issue with double compression turned on (e.g. ITS compression and IIS runtime compression)

- make sure folder “IIS Temporary Compressed Files” isn't compressed on OS level

=> solution could be to turn of ITS compression: ~http_use_compression=0

best regards

Gerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Have you installed the patch level 3? Pl instal the patch levl 3 and try.

Dont forget awarding a few points if resolved

Regards

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Installing Patchlevel 3 of ITS 6.20 is a bad idea because this is a very old patch more than 4 years old. The current patchlevel is 24. It would be better if you provide some more information about the issue, the patchlevel you are using OS on which agate and wgate run...

Best regards,

Klaus