cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup online con veritas net backup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola foro, tengo un R3 Enterprise con BD Oracle, la idea que tengo es hacer backup Online con Veritas Net Backup con un agente Oracle para la BD.

La BD esta en modo archive ON.

Mi consulta es la siguiente:

alguien sabe cual es la forma mas correcta para hacer el backup de SAP y Oracle???

Gracias.

Sdos.

Costa Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Feliz Navidad, por favor Senor!

dos cerveza fresca! ahhhh!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Feliz Navidad para vos tambien!!!

Pero realmente no entendi el chiste..... tienes alguna recomendacion general???

sdos.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Feliz Navidad para vos tambien!!!

Feliz Navidad? ya estamos en marzo!

Este foro es inglés (solamente) y si usted escribe en inglés más gente podrá ayudarle

Saludos

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.

Hello forum, I have a R3 Enterprise with BD Oracle, the idea that I have is to make backup Online with Veritas Net Backup with an agent Oracle for the BD.

The BD is in Archive Mode.

My consultation is the following one:

does somebody know which the correct form is to make the backup of SAP and Oracle???

Best Regards.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Correct" is both

You can do an online backup of the database with the agent and add the filesystems of the database "\oracle" and \usr\sap to the backup or you can shutdown the database and backup everything (including registry).

Possible is both - it depends how fast and with how much effort you want to get the system up and running again in case of an error.

Check <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/42/51b3144a1211d182b80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/42/51b3144a1211d182b80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm</a>

for pros and cons (online vs. offline).

--

Markus

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bonjour Gustavo,

you can take online of offline backups using brbackup and use backint for communication with NetBackup.

for SAP backup, a simple OS backup of /usr/sap will do the trick

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. thanks very much.