cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 SP13 - Workflow Task Settings "Display Review Screen" and "Change Request Details"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Does anyone understand how the setting "Display Review Screen" and "Change Request Details" works in MSMP workflow? I have tried testing with and without the settings selected and do not notice any additional features/screens. I've attached a screen shot of the task settings from MSMP workflow highlighting the settings in question.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

Display review Screen : As mentioned by Colleen, it should display a readonly screen with all the details of request on same page. But I think currently it works only for UAR and not for Access Request

Change Request Details : This enables approver to change request parameters like vallid from , valid to , provisioning action.  I think it will not allow you to change user details as user details depend on EUP.

Best Regards,

Aman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful replies. I have a better grasp now.

I think Aman is right about the display review screen only being applicable for UAR because I do not notice any difference in the access request flow even with the final approver.

As for change request details, I also have the "add assignment" option selected as well and that has been working. I do not have these two settings configured for managers and it is not clear what, other than addition of assignments, the privilege differences are. The manager is still able to modify the same information as other approvers (e.g. role owners, security administrator) that have the task settings "add assignment" and "change request details" selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey

As mentioned by others above Display Review screen works the same way.

To add to above points for Change Request Details-You will get the option of Approve/Reject a particular role in the request which otherwise you won't get.

Regards

Pradeep

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey

Display Review Screen: Display a review screen prior to a final approval or rejection of the request - I suspect this would allow the final approval to see everything that has been approved

Change Request Details: Enables the approver to change request parameters, including user details. If you want to allow option 'Add Assignment' you have to select this as well

I suspect testing/replicating will depend on your MSMP configuration for paths

Regards

Colleen

Ps - not seeing any attachments