cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is use of MB1A in variant configuration ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,, i am into sd

i have one doubt regarding variant configuration process , i know full configuration but stiil one doubt plz let clear

once created sales order we do Goods issue MB1A with refernce to sales order  what is use of this ?

and after creating we create MB1C Stock posting with reference to sales order no

what is use of both

i have checked in this link http://www.slideshare.net/veeresh66/sap-sd-variant-configurationtrainingdocument-2

check from 41 pgs

thanks a lot 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I don't know whehter i understood your question properly or may be below answers can help you to understand,

once created sales order we do Goods issue MB1A with refernce to sales order  what is use of this ?

You knows that MB1A is used to do goods issue. And even though you are using VC, sale order is associated to production order and during production order execution with VC also you have to consume components which are used in the production. For that purpose (reporting, inventory and cost capture) of material consumption against order we do goods issue.

creating we create MB1C Stock posting with reference to sales order no

what is use of both

This to do goods receipt from production side to confirm stock readiness and bring it to stock.

Hope i clarified you.

Regards,

Sharat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MB1A is used to material component issue if the materials used in BOM are not back flushing it.