cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 multiple prints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We would like to use the t-code VF31 for printing mulitple invoices, but the actual printing requires us to specify the output devices per invoice/billing document.

For example, if we select 3 billing documents then we are prompted to enter a output device for every billing document, so 3 times. So if a user intends to print 100 at one go, then the user would be asked for an outputdevice 100 times and this is not efficient & also isn't  userfriendly.

Is there a solution to this?

Ideally we would like that the users don't get the pop-up at all, but all the printing request go directly to their default printers. Is this possible?

Hoping to hear from you on this.

Regards,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may assign default printer in VV31 condition record maintain.So, it will flow to bill and you may not require to add printer at time of VF31.

Pl check accordingly.

Thank$$

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use ID parameter NAC by user to set a default printer (tcode SU3)

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the output printer in  "Edit /Printer default"   after select the billing docs you need to print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the tip.

I did see/use this option. Once I do this I see a message stating thta "print parameters have been changed" but nothing happens. When I chose to process these I get 3 print dialog boxes again.

Or it could be that I am not doing this correctly.

Hope to hear from you on this.

Regards,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Please let me know if the output message already exists in the invoice and you need do reprint the message, or it's a output message that wasn't printed yet.