cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating ccBPM to NW-BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI/PI Gurus,

I am migrating the XI interfaces to PO (PI 7.31) and need some of your expert advice on NW-BPM.

The ccBPM scenario is get multiple files (time based), collect them in a big file and send them to Interface Mapping. The Message Mapping splits the same into 3 different files (different service interfaces) and then the BPM sends the files to different receivers. I have attached the screenshot of the BPM.

Please can you help me mapping the same in NW-BPM. I want to re-use the same IM (and MM) which actually splits the message. If you can provide a BPMN flow, that would be great.

Regards,

M. Manohar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A small correction - After split mapping automated activity use "Parallel Split" function...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit for the reply.

Please can you explain me the collection process, I mean the Exclusive Choice 0 and going back to Event Based Choice step.

If you can share your number, we can have a quick chat as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am assuming that you have to collect messages of same type?

So what u can do is in "collect" step map the Message (coming fro PI) to the data object (which is again referring to the source data type) and once done then right click on the source-target node connection -> assignment -> Merge

BTW, i am in the process of publishing a blog regarding collecting/splitting of messages, so if u want then u can wait for the same.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ur NW BPM pattern will look something like this (u can make use of conditional start trigger)

Thanks

Amit Srivastava