cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Calendar visible in ITSM?

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have the IT Calendar visible in the ITSM WebUI directly? 

Regards,

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JMorozowski
Active Participant

Thanks.  I already have the CT-CALENDAR work center assigned to the business role in the Web UI.  What I am referring to is the IT Calendar located in the Technical Administration Work Center in Solution Manager.  That is a Calendar where you can schedule maintenance activities for the different systems.  I'd like to be able to link it to the Web UI for certain business roles.

Regards,

Jon

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess we are talking about merging two different worlds here. In the CRM UI the calender you find is the ITSM specific calender and all the navigation would be specific CRM related functionalities.

However what we can do is give a shortlink in Web Link section of CRM Web UI for IT Calender of Technical Administration like below

Also I have heard it is possible to embed solman workcenters as views in CRM UI; but do not know how it is done.

Regards,

Vivek

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Thanks again!  I had considered that possibility, but was hoping that a "cleaner" method might exist.  I'll have to keep researching it. 

Regards,

Jon

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , it is possible; and I hope you are referring to displaying IT Calender in the first page of CRM UI like this

To do this follow below instructions;

1.Go to transaction CRMC_UI_NBLINKS

2.Navigate to Define Navigation Bar Profile

3.Select your Business Role (in my case it was SOLMANREQ)

4.Go to Assign Work Centers to Navigation Bar Profile

5.Choose 'New Entry' and add "CT-CALENDR" in the workcenter

6.Ignore the warning and save the changes.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But as per help.sap you might able to see the calander in navigaion bar,after assigning the relevant role, chk out here Incident Management in the WebClient UI - SAP Documentation

Please check the ITSM auth.

Thanks

Jansi