cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC receiver don't delivery message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem with a RFC receiver channel, A have a SOAP to RFC interface, that works fine, but the receiver channel stop to delivery messages to ECC. When I look at SXMB_MONI the message is OK, when I see the channel monitor the receiver channel is OK, but the message don't pass through the channel.

Someone can help me?

Tks

Raphael Trivelati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everione

I see the messages on monitor, they are with status 'to be delivered'.

When I look at channel the message are not there. I've checked SMQ1 and SMQ2 there no message there too. There another service responsable to do it, on java stack for example.

Tks.

Raphael Trivelati

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

It looks like you have a blockage in the Java queues. See note 1662269 How to Monitor the PI Adapter Framework queues, for details on how to check the queues. A restart of the Java node should resolve this.

Do you process a high volume of messages through this interface? You may need to increase the number of threads/queues available to the RFC adapter. See Messaging System queue properties after XI 3.0 SP19 / XI 7.0SP11, for details on how to increase the number of threads/queues.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

About the note, I can't see this queue on PI 7.3, the path mentioned in the note don't have in this version. You have sure that it is valid to PI 7.3?

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the queue, there 28 messages on it

see the monitor

there exactly 28 messages. My question is, how can I active this queue, and fix this problem in a way that it turn automaticaly? It should be done by a Basis team?

Thanks for your help

Raphael Trivelati

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

Use the old RWB gui and you can then follow the same steps in the note. Call trx sxmb_ifr and enter /rwb in the URL i.e. http://<server>:<port>/rwb.

Regards

Mark

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

Do you see any blockage on the RFC adapter queues i.e. the 4 RFC_http* queues?

There is no way to activate this DispatchDisp queue.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I See all of these options, the problen is that the channel is green, but I can't see any messages on channel monitor. I try to deactive and active again. There is no message on queues.

Tks

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are able to see the message in sxmb_Moni.

what is the status over there?

are you using any condition in receiver determination?

go to runtime workbench.

check how many messages are there for outbound interface(SOAP) and how many messages for inbound message(RFC).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your adapter engine message monitoring in Runtime workbench.

Regards,

Manigandan

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Queues in your ECC system they might have stucked there. If not you need to check in sm58 in your ECC system.

Thanks,

Naveen

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

Check trx SM58 and also check the queues (trx SMQ2) in both the PI and the receiving system for any errors.

Regards

Mark

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you see any errors in channel monitoring?

check the number of messages for outbound and inbound interfaces in adapter engine monitoring.

Regards,

Muniyappan.