cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific transaction response time in graph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to see response times of specific transactions in graph form. Please, can you help me?

I can see

1. response times of all dialogs combined in System Monitoring (in Technical Monitoring)=>Metric monitoring in active graph form

2. response times of specific dialogs/transactions when filtered or drill-downed in Root Cause Analysis in table form

Is there a way to have trend (history) graphs with response time of specific (predefined or selectable ad hoc) dialog? I know I can export the data from the RCA to Excel, but that's not convenient.

It would be great to look on the specific dialog response time data in graph form by using any tool (Metric Monitoring, Xcelsius Dashboard, Wily etc.), but I don't know how.

The version is 7.1 SP05, but also advise for SP08, if there's a better solution.

Thanks for the help

Kind regards,

Petr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Petr,

I don't remember now a option so see that information on a graph view, maybe on ewa reports, SRL o some guided self service, but is not a good customizable tools.

as you indicate from RCA, you can download data from RCA to excel, then you can go to new SAP Lumira to upload that excel, see on graphic view and customize your own graph and reports.

Check that forum:

http://scn.sap.com/community/lumira

You can download from here:

Free Download

Remember that Lumira is free for SAP customer's / partners for excel data sources.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for this info, I'll definitely try the Lumira.

I wish SAP would update SOLMAN or ST/*PI functions to let me filter the response times of dialogs in Metric Monitoring by transactions. It's odd how a simple metric cannot be easily viewed in a graph.