Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1is posting

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Team,

When saving an excise in J1is , Am getting the below error .

No batch input data for screen SAPMJ1IV 0100

Message no. 00344

Process done : PO , GR with 101 , Cenvat posted in J1iex, GR with -122 (Vendor Return) , J1is posting

fyi- the system is ECC 6

Please suggest

thanks

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are using this transaction first time please check configuration for cin. & if this error appears for particular transaction then please check , MiGO accounting document with excise entry & data in all fields are properly filled.

Regards

ragini

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

.Its posting for the first time . and fyi - MIGO will not capture excise while doing Vendor return @122.

any other thoughts in specific - please advice friends

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the "Automatic Posting" activated for your Excise group in CIN settings? If yes, then Once you save accounting document will get triggered automatically. That means you need not post it again in J1IV.

You said you are performing this activity for the first time. So, please ensure the below points.

Maintain Part1 number ranges in SNUM for object J_1IRG23A1

Maintain Part2 number ranges in SNUM for object J_1IRG23A2

Maintain Local Excise invoice number ranges in SNUM for object J_1IEXCLOC

Maintain Internal Number range in SNUM for object J_1IINTNUM

Ensure you have maintain the below entries in (J_1ITRNACC table) in CIN settings.

OTHR            CR     RG23AED

OTHR            CR     RG23AT1

OTHR            CR     RG23BED

OTHR            CR     RG23ECS

Maintained entries for your Excise group and Transaction type OTHR in CIN settings under Account determination- Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction (J_1IEXCACC table)

Ensure you have entered the Vendor number in J1IS selection screen.

Just check the above points and let us know your observations.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

The above settings are done . The error showing the same .

one help - Where is the setting done for automatic posting of J1IV while doing J1IS .(can u plz give the exact filed and path)- I have checked in exc grp .

Thanks

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "Automatic Posting" indicator only creates an accounting document automatically in background once you saved the J1IS document provided it is activated in the path SPRO-Logistic General-Tax on Goods movement-India-Basic Settings-Excise Groups.

Please check all the configuration settings once again and try performing J1IS again. If problem persists then try to debug the J1IS before saving and you may get some clue.

Alternately, you may raise an OSS message and you will be given the relevant SAP notes if required.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok,

Checked debugging and found the params passing to J1IV is missing .

So I tried posting (un ticking Auto posting in Background) , NOW J1IS is posted and tried J1IV . In J1iv when I gave the number and entre nothing happening . What could be the setting missing ?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you enter into J1IV you dont need to do anything. Just check the excise values once and if required change the Posting date and Save the document. Let me know whether you are able to save the document or getting any messages during Save.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only internal Document is generated , Accounting NOT happened yet.

J1IS - generated an Internal document Only

J1iv- I need t0  post to get the accounting entry ( or say register to update) .

Current status is in J1iv when I give Int doc and year - save button is inactive and even if I press enter or release to accounting - Nothing happening (am in same screen)

could be some settings issue - any idea

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Part2 Number ranges through objects J_1IRG23A2 / J_1IRG23C2.

Did you get the information into J1IV screen? Could you share your J1IV screenshots.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pfb the screenshot . The above No range objects  are maintained

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you enter the Document number and Year press enter and ensure all the values are flowing properly and Save the document. Let me know if you face any issue after you press enter.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

When i enter the doc no and year and press enter - NOTHING is happening.

Am in same Screen . This is my problem.

Also when i press F4 in the doc no - It shows No record

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After entering the data, click on Release to accounting button and check.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its already done - i tried all way

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That should not be the case. It should either throw an error message or a warning / information message atleast.

Ensure you have proer authorization for J1IV transaction code. Check with Basis team.

If authorization part is fine then ask the programmer to debug and see why it is not processing.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

am trying with Basis team .

I will update you once there is any progress.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Resolved - EI items was missing in Ex reg .

The real problem : J1IS will post and mod vat number is created BUT table is not updated .

You cant do J1iv hence J1is table was not updated with line items .

The issue was due to config. setting - Need to maintain EI items for exc reg.

No points to me for this finding seems

Answers (0)