cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom status in Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In standard SAP Trve Mgt, there are statuses like i.e. request recorded, approved etc. My client wants that after returning from the trip, the employee should confirm that he has completed the trip. Once he confirms on portal & the status is changed as confirmed.

So can this be achieved? The purpose of this is that, payment to 3rd party vendor (who books ticket for the company) will be made after cheking the confirmation. Beacuse the 3rd party vendor sends the list of tikcet booked in one bill. If there is a cancellation of ticket then it can not be tracked.

Also, can I raise a travel cancellation request for a trip request which is already approved or not?

Please help.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Both could be done through workflow.  I'm in the middle of writing a wiki page/KBA on this (though not yet finished!) but take a look at our external wiki  - http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/DAGSBQ

For the 2nd issue, In the standard workflow template there is no cancel step but you can add this via the BUS2089 method 'CANCEL' step and then adjust the text elements to change the status so that it reflects in ESS/PR05. (Program SAPLPTRA_UTIL_TRIPS and the relevant text elements should be 062 and 063)

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I will definitely try this with our technical consultant & if required I will get back to you for your suggestion & help.

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (0)