Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process event for different GUIBB

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am developing a FPM Webdynpro ABAP application using FPM_OIF_COMPONENT componenet.

In that I have used different webdynpro components FPM_FORM_UIBB and FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS

I have used a Feeder class where the interfaces GUIBB_FORM and GUIBB_LIST are added.

My question is , in the fedder class, there are different process_event method for each GUIBB,

My requirement is to capture data from both the GUIBB and pass it to another workflow. So I want to write the code in one process_event for two different GUIBB. How is this possible ?

regards

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

In FPM framwork each event will take a part in event loop process of each feeder class of added component of the application.

Now want you need to need to do is described below.

1.  Write a code in your process_event of your first GUIBB and set the value in event parameter or directly you can set it in workfolw.

2. Again capture a same event and get the setted value from event parameter and you will be having 2nd GUIBB data.

3. Now you can set it to the workflow directly or you can set both the value to shared data class and from there you can process it for your further requirement.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Thanks for your reply,  Do you have any code available whcih shows, how can I set the values in the even parameter.  There are multiple input fields in FORM_GUIBB, which I want to capture and store in a structure.

For LIST_GUIBB, there are multiple values which I again want to store in the same structure.

Once that is done, then I can trigger the worflow and pass the data to the workflow.

regards

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Please use  below code for setting the event parameter.

lo_fpm_event->mo_event_data->set_value(

EXPORTING

iv_key   =  <KEY>           

iv_value = <DATA> ).

io_event->mo_event_data->get_value(
          EXPORTING
            iv_key   =  <KEY>         

IMPORTING
            ev_value = <DATA> ).

For the multiple fields in FORM GUIBB you can set the node strucuture itself to your event parameter.

From the second UIBB you set the whole list into the event parameter then by getting the both event parameter value you can trigger the workflow.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Sorry for the late response, got busy with other stuff.

I hope you are referring to the below screen to set up the event parameters.

my requirement is , how would I capture the screen field value in the process_event method ?

So say for example, for key = firstname, the value(data) it should take what user has enter in the field value on the FORM screen.

lo_fpm_event->mo_event_data->set_value( 

EXPORTING

iv_key   =  <KEY>           

iv_value = <DATA> ).

Please also if you can explain bit more of, how can I set node structure itself in the event parameter and set the whole list in the event parameter.

Once I get these values, I can store them in a structure and then pass it to the workflow.

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

You are referring static event parameter, But i am telling about dynamic event parameter which you set during the event loop in your feeder class by SET_VALUE( ).

For getting the form field value on the screen you need to do the coding in flush method of form.

So in FLUSH() method you can get the entered values in screen through the IS_DATA structure.

Get the relevant field values and set it to the attribute of feeder.

After that control will reached to the PROCESS_EVENT method and there you can set it to the event parameter.

You can set the strcuture/table itself to the event parameter by defining the local one in your feeder method.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta