Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not able to pass parameters in URL

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed one custom RFC instead of using BAPI_ADDRESSEMP_GETLIST, as i have many custom fields in PA0006, i created this custom RFC.

After that I  used SEGW ,gateway service builder to import the RFC and created entity and entity set.

can you just help me in how to do mapping in GET_ENTITYSET and GET_ENTITY, what values to be passed and mapped and at the same time how to check the values in output URL like $filter, $select.

NoTE: In my Custom RFC importing parameter pernr is mandatory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a requirement ,having a z fm(zservice) in ecc ,in zservice ,i am doing goods movement creation(using bapi) and also BAPI_PO_change for updating details in ekko and ekpo tables.

zservice  fm having  import parameters like matnr,site etc and exporting as a structure et_return - in that msg type and message are there.

can you pls tell me how to proceed on this.

My output is only lt_return

Thanks

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using standard field, you can use suggest ampping option which automatically maps the RFC fields to teh model fields.

If you need detail information this SAP netweaver gateway webinar will answer all your queries , on how to map, how to use different commands like filter etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o580p8R4NVA&feature=youtu.be

prathik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

In case you are trying out any custom action, you can try using function import, that'l be easier. 

check this out .....http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/c5/dc22512c312314e10000000a44176d/content.htm

Best Regards,

Prathik

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,wiil go through it...

Aisurya
Participant
0 Kudos

Better if You could use SEGW transactions for Importing the Data Model from RFC and implement the GET_ENTITY_SET method..

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easy option would be to manually code in method GET_ENTITYSET of Dataprovider extension(or better known as DPC EXT). You can get your URL parameters in the GET_ENTITYSET  and then call your RFC based the inputs. Once RFC call is successful you can can return back the data through ER_DATA exporting parameter.

Regards,

Atanu