Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistency betwen Excise invoice quantity and open quantity in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I have created a po in which po quantity is 1755.Now when i capture the exise invoice in migo that time GR quantity & EI quantity  is 1755 . after posting the same my part1 quantity is updated only for 1755

But 0 .003 quanity reamins open & it is showing as EI Open quantity in material document.

so plz advise why complete GR quantity is not updated in as part1 after capturing the excise.

Regards

PR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the quantity updated in J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IGRXREF, J_1IPART1 tables and let us know if you find any differences.

What is the unit of measure of your material code?

4 REPLIES 4

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the quantity updated in J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IGRXREF, J_1IPART1 tables and let us know if you find any differences.

What is the unit of measure of your material code?

0 Kudos

On the above table quantity is updated as 1754.997. But before posting it was 1755 then after posting system automatically changes to 1754.997

Base uniti of Measurement is M2 and order unit is KG.

0 Kudos

Can you share your MIGO Item Quantity screen shot as well PO screen shot..

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thank you very much for your support. The has been resolved by applying the Note 1491695