SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPR1 Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Currently FPR1 is not active in the business, as payment plans are all maintained in excel spreadsheets.  I am researching the feasibility of activating FPR1 and promise to pay functions.

From the research I have done on the internet, I can see how you can enter the instalment plan against the CA number, however I cannot ascertain if payments subsequently made by the customer can be seen. 

So my questions are, are the payments made by the customer seen when viewing the payment plan.

What reporting is available - eg, instalment plans not being paid

thanks in advance.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Patty:

Yes - payments can be seen - both against the plan and the underlying receivables.  For reporting, plans are open items, so you can use standard open item reporting tools in ECC and BI. 

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Patty:

Yes - payments can be seen - both against the plan and the underlying receivables.  For reporting, plans are open items, so you can use standard open item reporting tools in ECC and BI. 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks so much William. Thats all the info I needed to progress.

0 Kudos

Hi William

With regard to reporting, is it possible to report how many $ are on a weekly plan, monthly plan etc, and are you able to report on every customer that has a payment plan.

Regards