Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREATION OF INSPECTION METHODS

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP' ians,

I want to create inspection methods through SAP , The requirements are as follows :

1. Inspection method should have a system generated number (Please brief the config, settings)

2. I want to attached Word or pdf document to it in such a way that user can view but one should not take the print or copy it as per our company DBMS policy.

3. I want to attach all these created inspection methods to various MICs which are already created. Please guide me how it can be done? through any standard transition or any ABAP help is required ? 

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Atul Mittal 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please research and read help files before posting a question.  Most of what you asked is readily available info in the help files and by doing some simple google queries.

FF

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Locking the thread now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the details regarding your queries should be available in forum. A small search gives these details.

1. Inspection Method can be created in QS31
  2. Only view & not to print or save could be done with Authorization control. Discuss with Basis consultants. Based on the mode you attach documents to transactions (DMS or Services for Objects), authorization object can be defined.
  3. Inspection Methods can be assigned to MIC in QS21/QS23.