Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the "Manage Substitution rule" as button

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to this area.

My requirement is to bring the "Manage Substitution rule" as button in the 'task' tab (currently it is available in context menu). When I check the uwl, I don't see any action related properties there.So I have written like this

<Action name="srm_launchSubstitutionManager" groupAction="yes" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowName="Substitution" launchNewWindowFeatures="width=800,height=600,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="UWLSubstitution"></Property>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="sap.com/tc~kmc~bc.uwl.ui~wd_ui"></Property>

<Property name="launchContext" value="UWL"></Property>

<Property name="ignoreWorkIdParams" value="yes"></Property>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="uwlSessionId=${context.uwlSessionId}&amp;configureGroup=${context.configureGroup}"></Property>

<Property name="appContext" value="${context.appContext}"></Property>

<Property name="System" value="SAP_LocalSystem"></Property>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="uwlExcludeFromPreviewDetail"></Property>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default="Manage Substitution"></Descriptions>

</Action>

and in the view name "com.sap.pct.srm.core.view.tasks" I  have added <Action reference="srm_launchSubstitutionManager"/> in the <Actions></Actions> area.

When I updated the uwl, got warning message "The following personalized views are affected by the configuration upload.You can opt to delete all user personalizations"   View name:(com.sap.pct.srm.core.view.tasks)

can anyone correct me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the same by changing the code

groupAction="yes" to groupAction="Substitution"

Regards,

Jacob

Answers (0)