cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSLL/OBJIDX is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm just starting to learn about GTS.

I'm trying to reprocess technically complete orders that have had the partner since updated.   What I should - I think - be able to do is run some programs that pull the data from /SAPSLL/OBJIDX.  However, our table is empty?   Does anyone know how/where it is filled?

Thank you!

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For those of you who want to know.   I wrote an OSS request, and here is the great reply!  To get technically incomplete documents into GTS via a background job:

Within table /SAPSLL/OBJIDX entries will be
stored from objects MM0A,MM0B, MM0C, SD0A, SD0B and SD0C. The table will be be updated  with  documents that have failed to transfer to GTS because of GTS downtime,  this table does not get updated when a document is technically incomplete in GTS. In cases of tehcnically incomplete documents, the relevanttable is /SAPSLL/OBJSSF.

Schedule a job for each of the following programs as required:

a. /SAPSLL/SD0A_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3 (SD sales orders)
     b. /SAPSLL/SD0B_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3 (SD deliveries)
     c. /SAPSLL/SD0C_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3 (MM purchase orders)
     d. Reorganizing the index

When these reports (program /SAPSLL/XXXX_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3 ) are executed the corresponding entries in table /SAPSLL/OBJSSF are re-transferred and if the technical incompleteness has been resolved the block is removed.

The complete documentation for this is in SAP knowledge document 1660665.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

You wont find the technically incomplete documents in OBJIDX.

The quickest way out here is to push the partner first from the feeder to GTS (use initial transfer of documents) and then resend the documents back to GTS.

There is also an option in Legal Control to pass the technically incomplete documents back to a worklist in ECC and then run a program to process the worklist in ECC to resend them back over to GTS.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmit,

Thank you for your answer!   The quickest way is to push the partner to GTS - We are doing thing with a batch job that runs every five minutes.  Usually they are in GTS prior to the sales order 9 out of 10 times.

Your second paragraph.... "There is also an option in Legal Control to pass the
technically incomplete documents back to a worklist in ECC and then run a
program to process the worklist in ECC to resend them back over to GTS.
"  This is exactly what we are trying to do.  It sounds like the table doesn't need to be filled, but it looks like the background job uses it.  

Could you give me some more details?

Thank you!

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

You may check this Note 918100 - Retransfer technically incomplete documents - II

This is a very old note. But might give you some idea.

We actually retransfer it manually.

Regards

Dhilipan