cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a make to order scenario once a particular quantity of material is attached to the sales order line item for eg 100 ea now i have delivered 99 ea and 1 ea is excess and i dont want to deliver it.

For this generally i assign a reason for rejection and my requirement is till the stock attached to any particular sales order line item is available in stock a reason for rejection should not be attached to it.

how this can be acheived.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

????  Once you have created MTO stock, it is by definition only usable for one and only one sales order/item.  Regardless of the rejection status of the underlying sales order, the order-assigned stock itself will never be usable for any other sales order.  To reuse this stock, you must perform some type of Material movement to turn the stock into 'something else' besides MTO stock (for example, 412E or 413E movements might be useful to you)

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Actually some times more quantity is produced  than the orderd quantity and attached to the sales order in that case. SO line item has to be assigned reason for rejection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Actually some times more quantity is produced  than the ordered quantity and attached to the sales order

Yes, this is quite common.  It doesn't change the fact that the material that was produced as MTO cannot be used for any other sales order, without first performing one of the Material Movements I cited earlier.

SO line item has to be assigned reason for rejection.

SAP does not require such a rejection.  I suppose that may be your company's policy.....

Assuming someone has 'overproduced' against an MTO Sales order, once the requirements of the sales order have been Goods Issued and invoiced, I can't think of any reason I would want to additionally enter a rejection in the Sales doc.

Best Regards,

DB49

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and 1 ea is excess and i dont want to deliver it

my requirement is till the stock attached to any particular sales order line item is available in stock a reason for rejection should not be attached to it.

Both your above statements are contradict to each other.  In the first instance, you say, you dont want to deliver and in the second part, you say, reason for rejection should not be assigned for spill over quantities.  If at all you want to control in such a way that reason for rejection should not be allowed to assign to any line item when remaining stock is available against a sale order, as already suggested, you have to go for enhancement.  May be you can try with USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in program MV45AFZB

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response will try your solution and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I think its not possible to achieve in standard. need to enhance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply