cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0ASA_DS13 -> 0ASA_C04 Transformation issue in BI Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a error message hile installing the transformation 0MM70WOQSHKX3SSQEDTOL7UAK90H15G8 (0ASA_DS13 -> 0ASA_C04).

Error nessage - Object '33CZ1VAQF768VE7JC1D62BH4T' (ROUT) of type 'Routine' is not available in version 'D'.

I did manual activation after installation and data loading is working fine but not able to release the transport to import this transformation to Quality.

We are getting the same error message while releasing the transport "this transformation needs Object '33CZ1VAQF768VE7JC1D62BH4T' "

Can you please let me know if you have corrected this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos
bidisha_tripathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Looks like the transformation which is locked in your request and the transformation which now exists in your system are not same.

first remove the transformation and the error routine from the request by deleting it.

Then activate the transformation again.

If you still get issue raise a oss on EPM-SA component and SPM devl team can look into it.

Regards,

bidisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidisha,

I checked my transport and it doesn't have this routine (33CZ1VAQF768VE7JC1D62BH4T).
I am trying the activate the transformation from business content now but it is also giving same error saying that this routine is not in 'A' version.

bidisha_tripathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Delete the transformation and corrosponding from rsa1. then go to RSORBCT ,in the group select all above and below and take the transformation from object types. Uncheck the match option then activate.

If you still have issue then raise oss in epm-sa.

Regards,

Bidisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidisha,

I did the same and no luck. Created a OSS message and waiting for the reply from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the program RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK to delete the missing routines from the transformation after that I am able to do the transport of this Transformation.