cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 issue-Account validation is ignored for system xx due to conflicting actions

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am struck up with a issue for which i need your help.

I have configured Workflows 3 stages for  first level approver(one approver is fixed per module and it goes to him only as per BRF+ rules), followed by HOD approver only if any SOD, and then Final Security approver, all was working fine along with rest 3 components of AC and this was connected to only one client(100) in ECC-Dev, we have HR also but all the HR Org structure  was in 110 client due to which whenever a ARQ request was raised for a user it never shows manager details for him, so for this reason i created one more connector for 110 client for same ECC system.

Now i have two connectors from GRC System to 100 & 110 and here i started getting some error as Account validation  is ignored for system (XXXCLNT100 or 110) due to conflicting actions, due to this even risk analysis is not working and shows no SODs even if it SOD exists in role

I created seperate connector group for each client in GRC and assign that to connector accordinly for 100 & 110, but still i am not sure why this issue is popping up.

Kindly help me if anybody is aware about this issue and where is the solution for the same if i missed out something?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor

HI Maltesh

I thought that warning/error message is related to your IMG configuration for Global or System Specific Settings under Maintain Provisioning Settings

Regards

Colleen

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks,Earlier i have set only global, Now i will change it to system specific.

i have question here:

1. whenever we connect to more the one system for GRC what all steps do we need to perform?

2. How does the manager details in user details tab of ARQ pop up whenever we try to raise a request for a user? is this set in Org structure by HR functional team? as manager details are required for approval as a line manager in Workflow config.

thanks

Maltesh

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

I have now maintained System Specific Settings under Maintain Provisioning Settings, and along with  global setting, and got error/warning because i forgot to maintain as you mentioned above and i selected account validation tab in settings, now i have unticked it.

Now everything works perfectly.

thank you.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maltesh

For question 1, I'm not too sure what you mean by connect to more than one GRC System. You would follow the same steps for the Integration Framework and map your connectors in. The only differences would be in default connector mapping you choose one and you might have MSMP/BRFplus rules that are system specific.

For question 2, you can link to HR or LDAP. You have to maintain the field mappings for the connector to identify the manager field.

I suggest you search this forum as these topics have appeared before.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

glad to hear you have the outcome you are after. Good luck with your implementation

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have also faced the same issue and got fixed. But here I have a concern, if this account validation should work as per the design then we need to add the system all the time other wise it won´t work.

We have  business role concept, when the requestor included a business role at user access then the associated system will be automatically populated at user system details. but the account validation is not recognizing the system which is at user system details. Hence we need to select the system always at user access tab.

Is there anyway to avoid the system selection at user access? Thank you!