cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Late Sales Order Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, business want to have a report the shows if sales order are late for processing. Something similar to VL10H for delivery but based on the customer requested delivery date instead of the confirm delivery date in VL10H. Some report that would indicate that the sales order is late and must be process for delivery as soon as possible.

Is there something similar existing already in SAP ? I don't want to reinvent the wheel !!

Thanks a lot !

Mathieu Pagé

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use VL10A, which lists all sales orders which are due for delivery and not yet delivered.

There is a lot of selection criteria that you can play around.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but all the VL10* screen are based on the confirm delivery date. And I'm looking for report based on Customer requested date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though, you can always create a quick SAP query using SQVI.

Join tables VBAK (sales order header), VBAP (item) and VBEP (schedule line) on fields VBELN, POSNR.

Select all the fields you are interested in and in the selection you can have VBEP-EDATU (schedule line date which you can compare with today's date to see if there are line items), VBEP-BMENG (confirmed qty), VBEP-WMENG (ordered quantity) and lastly the field you are interested in "Customer requested delivery date" VBAK-VDATU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I just wanted to know if a report already exist... I will probably develop something with traffic light so it will be clear and easy for the end user...