Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please check

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moderator,

I am using scn from quite a time. I saw some guy, who is in the 10th place in leaderboard  in SAP WEB UI forum.

I was checking the reputation and it seems to be little illegal in a sense that the same guy at some same amount of time started liking his answers thus increasing his points.

Is there some way to report such case?

Thanks.

Devashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please click Report Abuse to notify the moderators of the space. Include any information on what accounts are engaged in potential points gaming.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

@Devashish Same case observed in Web Dynpro Space as well. Within 3 days some guy came to top5.

@Jason  Even after reporting for so many threads no action took place. I think there are no moderators in Web Dynpro ABAP space!

Regards,

Kiran

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

While abuse reports are the prefered method of contact, you can always content us offline to report privately the space and SCN members engaged in such behavior. The eMail address in located on the contact us page linked from the site footer.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devashish,

I also saw these kind of things earlier, there should be something to stop these kind of things moderator please do something for this.

One more request to Moderator: I saw many people are posting like my Discussion got rejected but i was all correct something like this. Is it possible , while you are rejecting someone's discussion or reply, just convey them a message or acknowledgement why you rejected that thing so that person will try to avoid that thing before posting something. 

Best Regards,

Chandra...

0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

Thanks for reporting this. This has been included in the list of point gamers.

We will do the needful in this matter.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Leon

Taha_j
Participant
0 Kudos

well noticed, Its a pity what people can do to get on the leaderboard. Reporting with Jason's link along with the user in question for abuse and explaining the reason should help. I would recommend the mods to remove the like option from one's own post if it still exists. I wonder if the person in question is reading this

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot "like" or rate your own posts, that's where the "clones" come in (or friends/colleagues in mutual admiration...).

Thomas

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good catch, I guess I found the case you are referring to, it's very unusual that dozens of "Likes" are being clicked by the same user (let's call him "clone") in a very short time for many, older posts of another user ("master").

I have reported it too.

Thomas