cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF24 Missing PO Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are experiencing problem on VF24,  when running as worklist some invoice does not have purchase order.

But if i run it filtering to the invoice which does not have PO on the run as worklist, purchase order number now reflected.

Any idea why it occur and any proposed solution to correct it?

Regards,

Deane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sirs,

Is it okay to simply up this concern in VF24 Invoice List work list?

Our issue now is if the filter is limited to S_KUNAG, (no filter in date), one invoice purchase order hits an unknown Purchase Order, ie AS 9007, which is an incorrect one.

However, if we add filter such as billing date, (e..g 02.11.2013 - 02.12.2013), the report now displays correct purchase order of invoice as seen in VBRK-BSTKD.

Your thoughts? OSS Notes would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the enhancement V60P0001 (EXIT_SAPLV60P_012) is working and if there is any coding related with your field (EBELN or ZZEBELN).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you experienced this problem before?

Isnt it standard? Are there any notes or functional way to check why is this happening?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have experience with troubles from VOFM, enhancements, BADI's, BTE's and so on. Usually, some variables need a command CLEAR, and perhaps your issue is related (for instance, in a list, you can see the same value in a lot of records when you are aware it must be blank). Please, go to tcode SE38 and write in report ZXV6PU12 (the include in the mentioned EXIT) and view it. If there is coding, then perhaps it is the source of the trouble (or not, if it isn't active)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Would you know any OSS that is somehow related with our case, hitting erroneous values on PO number field.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Deane

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deane,

Can you copy & paste a screenshot with the erroneous values?

Regards

Eduardo