Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to calculate charges in TM 9.0

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi TM experts,

I have created a forwarding order (FTL Truck) with a valid forwarding agreement and a valid calculation sheet. The calculation sheet contains one rate table. In the rate table are 2 scales for weight and distance. I am not able to generate charges in the forwarding order tab with this configuration. I found only one way to calculate charges by setting a fixed amount in the rate tab in calculation sheet. I have no idea what is wrong with my rate table und scales. The charge type in the calculation sheet and the rate table is the same.

Thanks for your help

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Check the scale type for the scales you have created and the values of distance and weight you are trying to give in Forwarding Order. If it does not match then the CC engine will not fetch the rate values from the rate table.

Like for e.g.: if the Distance is 13000 km between the 2 locations and you are having your scale initial value as 15000 and that to the scale is a Base scale then the rate value will not be picked, since there is no correct value the CC engine can pick.

If you make any changes in the scale regarding this, then make appropriate changes in the rate table.

P.S.: The rate table screenshot you have given there is only mention of Gross Weight but i could not see anything for Distance. But you said there are 2 scales in the rate table?

Kindly check this along with the release of Agreement and rate table.

Thanks and best regards,

Navin

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

I have refreshed my rate table for wight and distance with same result no calculation charges.

Some useful screen shots

Thanks for your help

Andreas

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Can you also check the resolution base and calculation method maintained for your charge type in TCCS line item?

I hope there a re no preconditions maintained on agreement item and TCCS item level, you can check this as well once.

Thanks & regards,

Tarun Kumar

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I am going to check this later. A other question. Do you know the place where can I assign a freight agreement to a freight order. If I try to calculate charges for the freight order I get the message no freigt agreement found but where is the place to assign a existing freight agreement.

Thanks for your help

Andreas

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Generally for freight order system determines the agreement at runtime based upon the purchase org & carrier.

If you want to use a predefined agreement you have to create order/quotation from agreement item, but this feature is available only on forwarding side i.e. you can create a forwarding order from forwarding agreement and system will use that forwarding agreement instead of redetermining it during CC.

If i go by the message (Latest one) you are getting, it is pretty evident that system is failing to determine agreement. If you wish you can check following things once:

1) Usage code of TCCS is "Customer" if it is assigned to forwarding agreement.

2) Usage code of TCCS is "Service Provider" if it is assigned to freight agreement.

2) There are no preconditions at agreement item which force system to discard the agreement.

3) Last option is to raise OSS message to development team, we can check it out.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I have checked my line item in the claclation sheet. No preconditions are defined.

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

I forget the screen shot of the calculation base.

I don't know what is the field assignment

Regards Andreas

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

You don't have to worry about field assignment of calculation base, all SAP delivered calculation basis are preconfigured they will not cause any problem.

Some debugging is required to check the problem, you can open OSS message.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Were you finally able to resolve your issue about charges calculation?

If yes, please let me know how you did.

Thanks

Saliou

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Could you check the calculation details?

The "Logistical Data" shows how the rate was determined in rate table.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Clark,

I can't see any information about using of rate tables after pressing show/hide detail in the fwo.

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

In your case system is not picking any agreement, can you check again if agreement is released and it's validity is able to handle the "calculation date" coming from your order. Share a screen shot of agreement and calculation sheet again.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

attached the screen shots.

Thanks for your help

Andreas

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Check the following things:

1) Agreement has right valididty.

2) Rate table is released.

If above things are done and it still doesn't work, then you need to share more info, like what are the messages you are getting on UI, also the analysis log after hitting cahrge calculation.

Thanks & Regrads,

Tarun Kumar

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

yes the agreement is valid and the rate table is released, see attached screen shots. If the agreement would not be valid, then I could no calculate charges with fixed amount.

Regards Andreas

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Can you go to "Dates & Values" tab and check if your rate table's life cycle status is "Released", as shown below?

If it is relased and calculation still doesn't work you have to share the messages you are getting after hitting charge calculation.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

ndreas_hanke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I have checked all