cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Thread[ExRun:dpc:job_3,5,dpc:job:ExecTG]] Error Directory Gatekeeper:100 Metric(s) have been rejected, mechanism type: null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

SMD agent in solution manager, giving error as below , due to this we are not able to monitor manage system host, does anyone has idea, what could cause this issue

Please reply

ug 19, 2013 2:40:39 PM [Thread[ExRun:dpc:job_3,5,dpc:job:ExecTG]] Error  [MAIMetricProvider.PushFailed] MAI metric push failed with status: DPC_RT_STATUS_ERROR, [DPCServicePushMetricJob.pushSimpleEvents] DPC Web Service call FAILED for metric provider 'MAI_METRIC_PUSH_JOB' with status 99, message: Directory Gatekeeper:100  Metric(s) have been rejected, mechanism type: null

Thanks

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if Note 1705710 - Metrics rejected messages for DPC PUSH CORE is relevant to your issue.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow have you kept your java side components up to date along with your ABAP components? Last I checked, LM-Service is up to SP08 patch level 03; you may want to startup a MOpz transaction and have the SPs added to your download basket. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

1705710 not relevant for us as we are on SP08 and note is for SP4,

@Billy,  Last month I upgraded to LM-service to sp8 patch level 02, but as you said support level 03 is available now, that could help me, but still Questionable, How? 

Thanks,

Dinesh

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LM-service being on SP08 patch level 02 being fairly recent may not be the issue, for me patch level 03 resolved some issues with Netweaver 7.4 with just a Java stack and Wily.

When you are going through the management of the SolMan system, what does step 2 report; I want to verify you don't have any issues with pre-reqs.  And what does Step 10 report with the configuration you are trying to use in the management setup?

Also I came across this note: 

0.290SV-SMG-MON-ALR-PRV1855064Error occured when calling the DPC Push web service05/27/2013

It references an issue with a webdispatcher, but was linked with this note:

18.0.380BC-JAS-WEB1638655Errors with requests coming from ICM08/22/2012

This one has 7.01 through 7.02 as affected releases, and the component with the issue is SAP J2EE ENGINE CORE 7.02.

Also have you seen this thread on the SCN yet?  It may help with knowing which SPs or patch levels are available to your system and narrow down the long list of Java components that a SolMan system maintains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this problem still coming?, can anyone put some light on this issue?

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

have you solved that problem? We have excatly the same issue

Cheers Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have exactly same issue too.

Could you somebody send solution?

Thx.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you have a successful run of all the automatic steps in step 8 when you managed the system?

Also is this an ABAP, Java, or ABAP & Java stack?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Agent is on solution manager, so it dual stack, and manage system configuration for solution manage is success full, it is giving error in e2emai application of solution manager agent, i think in this service it scheduled some job to check  manage system host agent network availability, as you can see in below screen shot, network availability is cumming grey for all the host and it point out above issue

and trouble shooting suggest problem with agent