cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delievery Date Error in Limit Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing this particular problem that while creating limit shopping cart, i am getting the error that " Delivery Date should be in future to current date ; Earliest Date 'Current Date' " I am giving the range for the delivery date & inspite of choosing the option of "BETWEEN." in required field. Kindly help me out to resolve my problem.

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved, there was a code written in past to check the date while creating shopping cart. Thanks for all your replies

former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anupam,

This message is displayed because in the customization setting, this message is classified as E error, if you dont want the error message, then change the message to W warning. Then the warning message is displayed and shopping cart can be created successfully. Let me know if you need any information.

Thanks

Santhosh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santhosh, for the reply but i have checked the same as suggested by you, but  couldn't found this error in the customization.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

your "from" date should be in future to current date, and your "to" date should be greated, than "from".

Or do you want to eliminate error message and allow dates in the past?

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin, for your reply. But the problem is what ever date i am putting, it is giving me same error. I have told my ABAPer to debug if any code is written for this error.