cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck messages in tcode sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am monitoring the queues in PI production environment. Sometimes a queue gets stuck and when i dig deep into it its shows the

following error .... Please see the below screenshot.

I referred all the threads regarding this, the results were in case of QA system..............

I activated and refreshed it being a prod environment ....but nothing worked out.

What should i do to reprocess these kind of queues in sxmb_moni tcode.?

Tell me some steps to follow in case of these errors

Plz help me out in this scenario...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I thank everyone who have taken to time to answer my queries....I will use all your inputs,

next time if the error comes....still if I am not getting I will post here again for your help only.

Regards

sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends sorry for not attaching the screenshot

Plz see the screenshot now....waiting for your valuable inputs

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

Look's like message failed because of mapping error . Double click on the queue(it will take you to SXI_MONITOR message display screen ) and check the status of the message.

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your reply first,

I checked it it was showing Mapping error JCO communication failure ..

What steps should I follow in PROD environment to reprocess this type of queues in sxmb_moni.

Waiting for alll your inputs plz...

Regards

Sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your reply first,

I checked it it was showing Mapping error JCO communication failure ..

What steps should I follow in PROD environment to reprocess this type of queues in sxmb_moni.

Waiting for alll your inputs plz...

Regards

Sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

Q--What steps should I follow in PROD environment to reprocess this type of queues in sxmb_moni.

Answer--Same as you do in other environments

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sonakshi,

Try to restart message manually from SXI_MONITOR , if error still persists you have to contact you basis guy .

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SMQ2 and activate queues...u can also activate this by going into SXMB_adm transaction...manageQueue-->deregister and again register queues and then activate...and then try to restart messages...hope it will work..:)

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

The error was due to error in RFC communication channel in your prod env please check the error why it is failing in comm channel if the channel error was fixed then you need to manually process those failed messages either from moni or from smq2 by pressing activate button or Shift F5 button to reset the status. 

Thanks & Regards

Uday S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekh,

I activated and even unlocked the queues in smq2 but still it was showing the same status 'sysfail'

U mentioned 'restart messages' is it like after activating and unlocking should we click restart button in tcode sxmb_moni ..........Plz confirm and tell me. since its is a prod env i am little bit tensed to do.

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

Do connection test for these RFC Destinations in your PI server and check what error you are getting.

AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

AI_VALIDATION_JCOSERVER

let me know what you are getting once you do the conenection test.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi udhay ,

Thanks for ur suggestion.......

can you say me to which tcode i should go n check RFC communication channel and how to fix it.

should is use sm59?

Regards

sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

Please check the RFC communication channel in Com channel monitoring there you can find the Error or else you check the conenctivity between ECC and PI in sm59 Tcode.

Thanks & Regards

Uday S

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

Please gothrough the below thread,hope it will solve your problem

https://scn.sap.com/thread/129282Jco System Failure

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

if there is no BPM involved then its netowrk issue, when you get this issue try to check with network team/basis team

Cheers,

Hidayat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI uday ,

Again i got 6 queues that got stuck in sxmb_moni,

I tried by checking the connection test in both ECC and PI prod fot tcode sm59.

Plz see the screenshot.

The status is still sy-fail.I checked with my basis guy, the connections are perfect in ECC and PI prod.

CAn you help me out?

Regards

Sona

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonakshi,

I think you forgotten to attach screen shot .

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screenshot you attached is not visible, please upload it again.