cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Term Field in PO and Invoice detail Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are in process of enabling P2P full cycle in SNC.

IN ECC we have Payment Term Value in PO header.  when such PO is transferred to SNC, I am able to get the Payment term Key example ZA95 in the RON_In. But, I don't see Payment term on PO detail screen.  Even during Invoice Creation, the Payment Term Key is not populated , But the Days and % are displayed correctly.

We need to deliver a solution in which I can show the Payment term Key in PO details, get the same Payment Term key populated in SNC invoice screen, -- after invoice publish in sNC, need to Payment term Key populated in ECC Invoice document too. We derive the  base line date on a special logic in ECC too.

Please share / Advise how I can achieve the end to end visibility.   Are there any Standard way i can expose the Payment term key in SNC PO detail screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mruthyunjaya,

Maintain the terms of payment in scheduling agreements or contracts then CIF them.

Or maintain the payment manually in SNC.(Path SNC Web UI >> Master data >>Partner dependent data >> Assignment of Payment Terms to Partners.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

I did the setup and the Payment term key shows up in the Invoice creation screen, But, requirement is to see the Payment term key in SNC PO details screen, and auto populate in Invoice Create when done with reference to ASN or PO.

Please advise your thoughts.

Thx

MJ

Answers (0)