cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding extra line item in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ..

in 0184 T.code if we maintain blank at ITEMC  Field user cant add extra line items in delivery

and one more option is there in OVLK item requirement 201 so here also we can control to add extra line item in delivery .. what is difference ?

thanks a lot 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Difference has been explained by Vemuri very well. And the link you have shared is of May 3, 2008 and may be at that time Mr. Lakshami was not aware of using of 201 routine but I have seen Lakshami's posts describing the use of routine 201 here on SCN many times. So if your requirement is to restrict the addition of new line item then you can do this by using 201 routine.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM

thank you for clarifying my doubt ..

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

0184 is Item category determination at Delivery Item level. It is no way related to adding new line item

0VLK - routine 201 will enable user to add line item without reference to sales order, means if sales order is having two line items and when you refer such sales order to create delivery, two line items from sales order will be copied to delivery. If you want to add one more line item without referring to order then routine 201 is useful

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vemuri santosh

thanks for replaying plz check this link ,, in this link legend lakshmipathi sir gave gis idea plz check this and plz revert back me 

http://scn.sap.com/thread/847379

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Laxmipathy was saying to remove the Item category determination which will give error message and will not allow you to save unless you delete the item at delivery level

But if you want to restrict to add new item in the delivery which is not available in sales order, you have to use 201

regards,

santosh