cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reload the WDA home page being user on the same screen/view, i mean, same window, No new window

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a custom WDA with home_page_view and 2nd_view, well.

I want to put a push button on the 2nd_view in such a way that, the moment user clicks this button the user has to navigate to home_page_view (kind of BACK action), i need not to hold/retain user entered of home_page_view when navigates to back, refreshing of home_page_view is OK.

I tried to achieve this by putting IN / OUT plugs and firing them, for some reason we don't want to go with this approach (plugs firing navigation), pls. let me know my options?

I am thinking just reload the app / home page as a brand new, like just user reached home by using the URL (i know our WDA's URL, i mean, i can build it programitically as system speicifically) being the user on the same window, user should not felt that we reloaed the app, hence NO new window opening

(or)

The moment user clicks the button CLOSE the current window right away, and then open a new window with our WDA app home page?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Using plugs is the right option for navigation . Please specify why you don't like this optio or what is the draw back ur seeing . If you have any our members may tell you some suggestions .

While going back using plugs u can invalidate the context if you like to refresh the nodes .

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding,

Using the url passing you can achieve this or plug and Invalidate the node to clear the value.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you don't want plugs ..reloading the page would be good option at least better than your last one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to reload the home_page_view once the button is clicked and you need to reset the data entered by the user in the home_page_view view if this is your requirement then

As far as i know the only way you can achieve this by manually invalidating the user entered data once the back or close button is clicked

There is no functionality to auto refresh page as far as I know

Points please if helpful

Regards

Subhash