cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi material save data doesn't update valuation data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy there,

I used the bapi_material_savedata to create some materials in a view, next I created a view where all the material I maid are shown and I have the possibility to change them.

I working with multi components so when ever I need to create are update material data I fire an event that goes to another component where the bapi is.

Now my problem : I can change everything except my valuation data, when I debug it I see that the values I changed are really changed but when the bapi is finisht  it changes all the data except the valuation data , I realy don’t know what to try for solving this problem because everything come true except the bapi doesn’t does his job.

The weird part on all off this, creating no problem but updating -> nothing and I use the same code.

Do someone here ever experienced a problem like this or what am I doing wrong?

I hope I’am clear about my problem , if not feel free to ask .

Thanks in advance ! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonas,

After BAPI use u need to COMMIT also, as told by Vijay

Regards,

Shahir Mirza

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'am doing the bapi commit beceause all the data is going into the tables and i also use them to populate my alv to show my products. The only thing it doesn't doe is update my valuation data.

Grtz

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

then please check whether you are passing value for BAPI_MBEWX = 'X'.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

Sorry for my late answer , i'am almost doing everything correct , also giving the X true. I discovered yesterday that my problem is bigger then valluation data. A month a go everything worked and i could put data in all the tables with the function module but know i changed some things and don't know what and the bapi return say that material is created or extend but he doesn't give the importing data true. Tables working fine, importing not.

Your probably thinking what a fool, i'am just in my learing curve and this is for a big school project thats gonna determine my final score.

Do some of you have some advise for me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I belive after you call ur BAPI, you need to call FM "BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT".

Hope this help you.

Thanks

Vijay